CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA – The Miller Organization LLC added to its real estate portfolio with a storefront purchase on The Charlottesville Downtown Mall, the company announced on Thursday, October 19.
The Miller Organization (TMO) closed a deal with the Joe H. Gieck Trust to purchase its storefront in The Maclin Building, an iconic mixed use building located downtown on Market Street.
“I feel a strong passion and love for Charlottesville, Virginia,” said Jerry Miller, the Chairman and CEO of The Miller Organization. “My businesses are all headquartered on The Downtown Mall because it is the heartbeat of Charlottesville. I will continue to invest into Downtown Charlottesville and do our part to maintain Charlottesville’s reputation as a world-class city.” Continue reading The Miller Organization Buys Downtown Storefront In Charlottesville, Virginia
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Back 40
Wanna know why I love Tucker Yoder?! Watch this video, and you’ll see why! Dude talks smack and backs it up! Continue reading Tucker Yoder Talks Smack, Ready To Battle David Morgan Of Tavern & Grocery
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Rapture
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Three Notch’d Brewing Company With Special Guests Pattie Boden of Animal Connection and Jerry Miller of I Love CVille!
In partnership with Three Notch’d Brewing Company, Pattie Boden and her store, Animal Connection, are doing a collaboration beer called the “Big Dog Blonde Ale!” Continue reading Animal Connection And Three Notch’d Brewing Company Collaborate On “Big Dog Blonde Ale”
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Back 40 Restaurant!
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Iron Paffles & Coffee
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Animal Connection
1. Keep your pet’s nails short to allow for proper hip and joint alignment.
1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Greenberry’s Coffee Co!
2. Meet The Owners, Sean and Roxanne Simmons
Building, growing and managing a social media brand and community is a daunting task. There are so many social platforms available (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Podcasts, VLogs, etc). Knowing where and how to start is an important aspect for building your brand and business on social media. Continue reading My 9 Steps For Building A Brand And Business Across Social Media!